HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
« Welcome to Bluebird Scans Forum! » Offically disbanded.
All projects will be taken care by other groups so worry not.
Thank you all the staff members for your dedication & help and all our readers.
Happy Manga time!

Share | 

Hello! :D Yoroshiku.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
junna

PostSubject: Hello! :D Yoroshiku.   Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:02 am

Hello, name's Junna.
I came here because of Koukyuu Days.. lol.
I'm usually found tapping away at my laptop either writing a story or doing research or doing my assignments or just generally laughing and rping in tumblr. If you have seen my username before then, Nice to meet you again.
Otherwise... HI EVERYONE! Yoroshiku desu!
Nice to meet you all.

*gives virtual muffins*
Back to top Go down
http://jessezrin.tumblr.com/
Jel
GFX Designer
GFX Designer

PostSubject: Re: Hello! :D Yoroshiku.   Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:40 pm

Hi Junna! Nice to see you here. Cool I'm Jel, nice to meet you.

Koukyuu Days? It seems to be one of our more popular projects (hurray)!

So what kind of anime and/or manga are you into?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ilovebhong
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Hello! :D Yoroshiku.   Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:30 pm

Nice to see you again junna ~ if there's one thing I know for sure, DOTR people are into historicals haha. I'm personally a Boreumi fan Razz
Back to top Go down
Ty ♥
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello! :D Yoroshiku.   Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:04 am

Hello junna!

It seems that one of our project is gaining some popularity Laughing
When you say "writing a story", would it mean as in fanfic/novel or some sort or as an assignment?
If it's regarding as a fanfic- may I ask what type of genre do you specifically write about?!

junna

PostSubject: Re: Hello! :D Yoroshiku.   Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:38 pm

@ Jel: Anything that has a good storyline. I mean, I've jumped from Rurouni Kenshin to Hellsing to Ouran Koukou to Trinity Blood to Bleach to Fruits Basket. I'm not picky at all. I'm still obsessively buying Detective Conan too. lol I still remember the first DVD I bought was Saiunkoku Monogatari. That burnt a hole into my then $5 p/week pocket money savings.

@ Brian: *chucks a histotical manga at head* Laughing and yeah. Boreumi is GREAT! almost reminds of Bride of the Water God for some reason >_> weirdd.

@ Ty: Hmm...I'm under commission to write a story for a visual novel. lol. actually it's more of a volunteer position. The genre is fantasy. About a knight going on a quest to prove the existence of a fable. The fable is about a cursed princess locked in a tower with a dragon guardian. I'm only 1/4 of the way through writing it. orz
I've wrote only one fanfic. For Spirited Away...when I was 13. I feel old now. that's almost 10 years ago.

And hey thanks for the welcome. Happy New Year too!
Back to top Go down
Jel
GFX Designer
GFX Designer

PostSubject: Re: Hello! :D Yoroshiku.   Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:02 pm

Jumna that's cool that you're open! I'm like that too. I've read all those titles besides and Saiunkoku (but of course I'm familiar with it).

Omg I used to obsessively read and watch Detective Coban too. I got to chapter 500 of the manga years ago but haven't touched it since. Lol.

Oh and if I remember correctly, DOTR was gOing o pick up Koukyuu Days right? But then DOTR kinda disappeared...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
junna

PostSubject: Re: Hello! :D Yoroshiku.   Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:13 pm

@ Jel: I have no idea what chapter I'm on now. But I know the last one I bought was volume 70something I lost it somewhere. >_> and they say Naruto is long.
lol. yeah I'm still bewildered over its disappearance. And I'm their editor too~ I just mainly say we're stalled and hoping against hope that our captain will come back. I've even cleaned a few upcoming mangas too just in case.
Back to top Go down
Jel
GFX Designer
GFX Designer

PostSubject: Re: Hello! :D Yoroshiku.   Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:25 pm

I only know what chapter because I have a mangaupdates list and a myanimelist lol there's ni way I would randomly remember the exact number.

Did your leader just randomly disappear without notice? I'm sorry to hear, I was hoping it was at least told among staff. The same thing is happening over here with our group founder. Haven't heard from her sońe November.

And what projects did you work on with them if you don't mind me asking?

Back to top Go down
junna

PostSubject: Re: Hello! :D Yoroshiku.   Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:23 pm

I was mainly on the upcoming mangas team. lol. But the ones released that I edited was 'Dangerous Share' and I QCed the last released chapter for Fetish Berry.
I also edited Diamond Life which so far...had the most horrible raws I've ever seen. Shocked it was barely salvageable.
university commitments stopped me from doing more than 2 projects at a time.
Back to top Go down
Jel
GFX Designer
GFX Designer

PostSubject: Re: Hello! :D Yoroshiku.   Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:28 pm

Lollll I see. I actually wanted to join DOTR for awhile. Seemed like a cool bunch of people.

You must have worked pretty hard to make those scans look good!! Lol

Fetish Berry looks cute. Is it good?

Back to top Go down
junna

PostSubject: Re: Hello! :D Yoroshiku.   Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:36 pm

Fetish Berry is...weird to say the least. A bit of a nonsensical manga but I kinda like it. It's not for everyone that's for sure. lol.

lol. an hour of cleaning and redrawing one page of a 30+ page manga is pretty annoying in the end >_> took me 2 weeks to finish one chapter =.= when I could do it in one, usually. Rolling Eyes

it's a lot quieter here that's for sure. lol.
Back to top Go down
Jel
GFX Designer
GFX Designer

PostSubject: Re: Hello! :D Yoroshiku.   Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:47 pm

Lol the title itself is weird too. I'll give it a try. Did you guys finish Scanlating it?

Ahhhhh so much cleaning...wow I would never have the patience.

Lol yeah we have no idea how to make it active. The only active part of the forum is the staff section. Any ideas?

Back to top Go down
ilovebhong
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Hello! :D Yoroshiku.   Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:24 pm

junna: have fun with Ume ni Uguisu... the raws suck ><

Jel: I suggest getting an IRC or a chatango... or maybe starting a new group from scratch with the same projects, since the admin is long gone. But I don't really suggest the latter Razz the DOTR staff seem to be new to scanlating... or too committed to DOTR haha cuz no one knows what to do now and some of us want to continue our projects, while others are suggesting new ones. I liked Fetish Berry. The story didn't stand out to me or anything, but it was just one of those light reads that I like to have once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Jel
GFX Designer
GFX Designer

PostSubject: Re: Hello! :D Yoroshiku.   Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:33 pm

Brian- We have chatango at our wordpress site, and I have no idea how to get it to work on our forum. Lolll.
Well I'm kinda skeptical about Meriem's "disappearance" more recently.

Hoping for the best over here, and no I'm not going to make a new group with the same projects. Lol.

Back to top Go down
junna

PostSubject: Re: Hello! :D Yoroshiku.   Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:30 am

Brian: no they don't. Because I have the Japanese raws. remember? (printscreensneversuck)

Jel: I have no idea actually Sad sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! :D Yoroshiku.   

Back to top Go down

Hello! :D Yoroshiku.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bluebird Scans :: Introductions-
Jump to: